Tuesday 30 August 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 76:

3.  Psalm 108:

4.  Psalm 61:

5.  Psalm 63:

6.  Psalm 86:

7.  Psalm 74:

8.  Psalm 24:

9.  Psalm 141:

10.  Psalm 104:


1.  "Show me a sign for good, That those who hate me may see it and be ashamed, Because You, O Lord, have helped me and comforted me."


2.  "But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do."


3.  "Who is the King of glory? The Lord of Heaven’s Armies—he is the King of glory."


4.  "Take control of what I say, O Lord, and guard my lips."


5.  "May the glory of the Lord continue forever! The Lord takes pleasure in all he has made The earth trembles at his glance; the mountains smoke at his touch.  I will sing to the Lord as long as I live.  I will praise my God to my last breath! May all my thoughts be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the Lord."


6.  "Therefore I love Your commandments Above gold, yes, above fine gold." 


7.  "Make vows to the Lord your God, and keep them.  Let everyone bring tribute to the Awesome One.  For he breaks the pride of princes, and the kings of the earth fear him."


8.  "O may Your lovingkindness comfort me, According to Your word to Your servant." 


9.  "Oh give us help against the adversary, For deliverance by man is in vain."


10.  "So I will sing praise to Your name forever, That I may pay my vows day by day."


11.  "But those who seek my life to destroy it, Will go into the depths of the earth."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...