Tuesday 30 August 2022

Bible Notes!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 16:

2.  Psalm 118:

3.  John 15:

4.  Psalm 30:

5.  Philippians 4:

6.  Galatians 5:

7.  John 16:

8.  Proverbs 17:

9.  1 Peter 1:


1.  "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice." 


2.  "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness," 


3.  "Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full." 


4.  "A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." 


5.  "Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory," 


6.  "So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you."


7.  "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." 


8.  "You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."


9.  "These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full." 


10.  "For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." 


11.  "Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...