Tuesday 9 August 2022

Change on God's terms and not yours!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Ephesians 4:

2.  Acts 17:

3.  1 John 5:

4.  Romans 13:

5.  1 John 1:

6.  Psalm 111:

7.  Exodus 22:

8.  James 3:

9.  Romans 15:

10.  Luke 20:

11.  Amos 3:

12.  Hebrews 12:

13.  Mark 10:

14.  1 Peter 5:

15.  Hosea 10:

16.  John 20:

17.  Matthew 7:

18.  Malachi 3:

19.  Psalm 24:

20.  Deuteronomy 30:

21.  1 Timothy 5:

22.  Isaiah 27:

23.  Philippians 4:

24.  Acts 2:

25.  Psalm 19:


B.  


1.  “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ "


2.  “They will be my people,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. “On the day when I act in judgment, they will be my own special treasure. I will spare them as a father spares an obedient child.  Then you will again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.”


3.  "Who may climb the mountain of the Lord? Who may stand in his holy place? Only those whose hands and hearts are pure, who do not worship idols and never tell lies.  They will receive the Lord’s blessing and have a right relationship with God their savior."


4.  "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer."


5.  "The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live! The Lord your God will inflict all these curses on your enemies and on those who hate and persecute you.  Then you will again obey the Lord and keep all his commands that I am giving you today."


6.  "For I can do everything through Christ,[d] who gives me strength."


7.  "And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."


8.  "To put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness."


9.  "The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent."


10.  "For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith."


11.  "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."


12.  "But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...