Tuesday 9 August 2022

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.” 


A.  Lamentations 5:

B.  Joshua 17:

C.  Deuteronomy 28:

D.  Hosea 10:

E.  Isaiah 12:


2.  "He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength." 


A.  Leviticus 27:

B.  Genesis 33:

C.  Numbers 25:

D.  Jeremiah 51:

E.  Isaiah 40:


3.  "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" 


A.  Psalm 53:

B.  Psalm 90:

C.  Psalm 128:

D.  Psalm 111:

E.  Psalm 27:


4.  "Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" 


A.  Psalm 27:

B.  Psalm 99:

C.  Psalm 31:

D.  Psalm 120:

E.  Psalm 10:


5.  "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." 


A.  Psalm 110:

B.  Psalm 87:

C.  Psalm 133:

D.  Psalm 73:

E.  Psalm 88:


6.  "But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 


A.  John 17:

B.  Luke 10:

C.  Acts 23:

D.  Matthew 27:

E.  2 Corinthians 12: 


7.  "And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’" 


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  James 3:

C.  John 10:

D.  1 Corinthians 15:

E.  Mark 12:


8.  "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." 


A.  Psalm 110:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 125:

D.  Psalm 138:

E  Psalm 46:


9.  "May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace."


A.  Psalm 15:

B.  Psalm 10:

C.  Psalm 77:

D.  Psalm 29:

E.  Psalm 88:


10.  "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” 


A.  Matthew 23:

B.  Acts 25:

C.  Romans 15:

D.  Luke 12:

E.  John 16:


11.  "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." 


A.  Hebrews 10:

B.  Ephesians 5:

C.  2 Corinthians 11:

D.  Romans 15:

E.  Matthew 6:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...