Tuesday 28 June 2022

The Word of God - A lifestyle!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Jeremiah 15:

2.  1 Chronicles 16:

3.  John 8:

4.  Mark 12:

5.  Mark 13:

6.  Psalm 90:

7.  Romans 15:

8.  Mark 10:

9.  1 Peter 3:

10.  Acts 27:

11.  Joshua 12:

12.  Psalm 55:

13.  Ephesians 2:

14.  Hebrews 12:

15.  1 John 5:

16.  Luke 18:

17.  Jeremiah 23:

18.  Psalm 119:

19.  Isaiah 41:

20.  John 6:

21.  1 Kings 20:

22.  Galatians 3:

23.  Psalm 19:

24.  Matthew 22:


B.  


1.  "Is not my word like fire, declares the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?"


2.  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


3.  "Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the Lord! Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart! They also do no iniquity; They walk in His ways.  You have commanded us To keep Your precepts diligently.  Oh, that my ways were directed To keep Your statutes!"


4.  "Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life."


5.  "The instructions of the Lord are perfect, reviving the soul.  The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.  The commandments of the Lord are right, bringing joy to the heart.  The commands of the Lord are clear, giving insight for living."


6.  "But Jesus answered them, “You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God."


7.  "Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts."


8.  "Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!"


9.  "So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples."


10.  "Jesus said to them, “Is this not the reason you are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God?"


11.  "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...