Tuesday 28 June 2022

Change on God's terms and not yours!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Ezekiel 36:

2.  Psalm 37:

3.  Romans 12:

4.  Mark 7:

5.  Proverbs 4:

6.  Acts 2:

7.  John 15:

8.  Ezekiel 11:

9.  2 Corinthians 5:

10.  Psalm 51:

11.  John 15:


1.  "When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.


2.  “But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me."


3.  "I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."


4.  "And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh."


5.  "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."


6.  "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me."


7.  "I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules."


8.  "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."


9.  "For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”


10.  "Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life."


11.  "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...