Tuesday 7 June 2022

Bible Notes!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Matthew 28:

2.  Philippians 4:

3.  Romans 5:

4.  Joshua 1:

5.  Isaiah 40:

6.  Acts 18:

7.  Galatians 2:

8.  1 John 1:

9.  Romans 3:

10.  John 14:


1.  "So Paul stayed for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God."


2.  "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


3.  "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."


4.  "For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.  Yet God, in his grace, freely makes us right in his sight. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins."


5.  "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."


6.  "Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.  Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”


7.  "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."


8.  "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."


9.  "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."


10.  "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”


11.  "but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...