Tuesday 7 June 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 107:

3.  Psalm 133:

4.  Psalm 118:

5.  Psalm 69:

6.  Psalm 49:

7.  Psalm 33:

8.  Psalm 28:

9.  Psalm 147:

10.  Psalm 136:


1.  "The humble will see their God at work and be glad.  Let all who seek God’s help be encouraged."


2.  "My mouth will speak wisdom, And the meditation of my heart will be understanding."


3.  "He gathers the waters of the sea together as a heap; He lays up the deeps in storehouses."


4.  "The Lord is my strength and shield.  I trust him with all my heart.  He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.  I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."


5.  "The Lord supports the humble, but he brings the wicked down into the dust."


6.  "Give thanks to the God of heaven, For His lovingkindness is everlasting."


7.  "I will never forget your commandments, for by them you give me life."


8.  "Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, And He brought them out of their distresses."


9.  “Harmony is as refreshing as the dew from Mount Hermon that falls on the mountains of Zion.  And there the Lord has pronounced his blessing, even life everlasting."


10.  "You are my God, and I will praise you! You are my God, and I will exalt you!"


11.  "Then I will praise God’s name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...