Wednesday 25 May 2022

Love is!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Matthew 22:

2.  Psalm 63:

3.  Romans 5:

4.  John 13:

5.  John 14:

6.  1 Corinthians 16:

7.  1 John 4:

8.  Psalm 86:

9.  1 John 3:

10.  Jeremiah 31:

11.  1 Peter 1:


1.  "Do everything in love."


2.  "If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen."


3.  "Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me. And because they love me, my Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them.”


4.  "But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness."


5.  "By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers."


6.  "No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us."


7.  "The Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you."


8.  "Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart."


9.  "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another."


10.  "And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."


11.  "Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you."


12.  "And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us."


13.  "Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."


14.  "And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother."


15.  "Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...