Wednesday 25 May 2022

Commandments of Jesus!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Matthew 18:

2.  Matthew 13:

3.  Matthew 10:

4.  Matthew 11:

5.  Matthew 12:


1.  “If you love your father or mother more than you love me, you are not worthy of being mine; or if you love your son or daughter more than me, you are not worthy of being mine. If you refuse to take up your cross and follow me, you are not worthy of being mine.  If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it."   


2.  "If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it."     


3.  "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."  


4.  "And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every idle word you speak.  The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you.”   


5.  "To those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given, and they will have an abundance of knowledge. But for those who are not listening, even what little understanding they have will be taken away from them."   


6.  " Then he said, “I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.  So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.  And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me." 


7.  "But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea."    


8.  "Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."    


9.  "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.”  


10.  “For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...