Tuesday 3 May 2022

Bible Notes!!

Find the verses in:


1.  1 John 4:

2.  Psalm 139:

3.  1 John 2:

4.  John 10:

5.  John 3:

6.  John 14:

7.  Amos 8:

8.  Hebrews 6:

9.  Acts 26:

10.  Revelation 1:


1.  "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I." 


2.  "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son."


3.  "The days are coming," declares the Sovereign LORD, "when I will send a famine through the land – not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the LORD." 


4. "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." 


5.  "So let us stop going over the basics of Christianity again and again.  Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding.  Surely we don't need to start all over again with the importance of turning away from evil deeds and placing our faith in God."


6.  "To open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.' "


7.  "You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world."


8.  "For the director of music. Of David. A psalm. You have searched me, LORD, and you know me."


9.  "We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands."


10.  "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture."


11.  "After this, Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...