Tuesday 3 May 2022

Be like Jesus!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.  


1.  Philippians 1:

2.  Romans 8:

3.  John 20:

4.  Revelation 1:

5.  John 1:

6.  1 John 1:

7.  James 5:

8.  Hebrews 13:

9.  1 Peter 2:

10.  Acts 23:

11.  Matthew 18:

12.  Luke 7:

13.  Galatians 5:

14.  2 Corinthians 11:

15.  Titus 3:

16.  Genesis 1:

17.  1 John 3:

18.  Exodus 30:

19.  Mark 15:

20.  James 3:

21.  Acts 11:

22.  John 14:

23.  Colossians 2:

24.  1 John 2:


B.  


1.  "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin."


2.  "Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”


3.  "And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure."


4.  "And now, little children, abide in Him, that when He appears, we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming."


5.  "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."


6.  "For in Christ the fullness of God lives in a human body."


7.  "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."


8.  "In order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit."


9.  "Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”


10.  "When I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. But he laid his right hand on me and said, “Don't be afraid! I am the First and the Last.  I am the living one who died.  Look, I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave."


11.  "But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...