Friday 18 March 2022

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me – the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  John 18:

C.  Matthew 23:

D.  Acts 20:

E.  Luke 22:


2.  "Whoever publicly acknowledges me I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven."


A.  Romans 13:

B.  Mark 15:

C.  Luke 21:

D.  John 18:

E.  Matthew 10:


3.  "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood."


A.  Colossians 3:

B.  Mark 10:

C.  Romans 12:

D.  James 5:

E.  Revelation 1:


4.  "Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed."


A.  John 10:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  Acts 18:

D.  1 Corinthians 15:

E.  Matthew 22:


5.  "Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God's sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin."


A.  James 5:

B.  Luke 12:

C.  Matthew 17:

D.  Mark 10:

E.  Romans 3:


6.  "This man was handed over to you by God's deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross."


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  Hebrews 13:

C.  Luke 21:

D.  2 Corinthians 11:

E.  Acts 2:


7.  "Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized."


A.  Galatians 6:

B.  James 3:

C.  Romans 15:

D.  Hebrews 12:

E.  John 3:


8.  "I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth."


A.  Proverbs 25:

B.  Ezekiel 28:

C.  Jeremiah 33:

D.  Isaiah 27:

E.  Job 19:


9.  "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."


A.  Psalm 122:

B.  Psalm 80:

C.  Psalm 137:

D.  Psalm 110:

E.  Psalm 46:


10.  "Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage – with great patience and careful instruction."


A.  Romans 13:

B.  John 10:

C.  Acts 19:

D.  2 Timothy 4:

E.  Luke 15:


11.  "May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."


A.  Matthew 8:

B.  1 Peter 3:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  Acts 13:

E.  1 Thessalonians 5:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...