Friday 18 March 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 35:

3.  Psalm 31:

4.  Psalm 26:

5.  Psalm 75:

6.  Psalm 95:

7.  Psalm 80:

8.  Psalm 145:

9.  Psalm 38:

10.  Psalm 69:


1.  “Come, let us worship and bow down.  Let us kneel before the Lord our maker, for he is our God."


2.  “My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord, And all flesh will bless His holy name forever and ever.”


3.  “O God of hosts, restore us And cause Your face to shine upon us, and we will be saved.”


4.  “For I hope in You, O Lord; You will answer, O Lord my God.”


5.  “I shall delight in Your commandments, Which I love.”


6.  “The humble have seen it and are glad; You who seek God, let your heart revive.”


7.  “Taste and see that the Lord is good.  Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him! Fear the Lord, you his godly people, for those who fear him will have all they need."


8.  “Let me not be put to shame, O Lord, for I call upon You; Let the wicked be put to shame, let them be silent in Sheol.”


9.  “I love your sanctuary, Lord, the place where your glorious presence dwells."


10.  But as for me, I will always proclaim what God has done; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.  For God says, “I will break the strength of the wicked, but I will increase the power of the godly.”


11.  "I will study your commandments and reflect on your ways."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...