Friday 25 February 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 69:

2.  Psalm 94:

3.  Psalm 89:

4.  Psalm 46:

5.  Psalm 21:

6.  Psalm 119:

7.  Psalm 139:

8.  Psalm 116:

9.  Psalm 92:

10.  Psalm 52:


1.  "I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy.  Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath!"


2.  "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life."


3.  "Give me a helping hand, for I have chosen to follow your commandments."


4.  "It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High."


5.  "But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God.  I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.  I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done.  I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people."


6.  "But as for me, my prayer is to You, O Lord, at an acceptable time; O God, in the greatness of Your lovingkindness, Answer me with Your saving truth."


7.  "Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne.  Unfailing love and truth walk before you as attendants.  Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence, Lord.  They rejoice all day long in your wonderful reputation.  They exult in your righteousness."


8.  "The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our stronghold."


9.  "But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide."


10.  "Be exalted, O Lord, in Your strength; We will sing and praise Your power."


11.  "You are near, O Lord, And all Your commandments are truth."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...