Friday 25 February 2022

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  " Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear."


A.  Luke 20:

B.  Acts 27:

C.  Mark 15:

D.  John 10:

C.  Matthew 24:



2.  "What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus."


A.  James 5:

B.  Hebrews 10:

C.  1 Thessalonians 3:

D.  Mark 8:

E.  2 Timothy 1:


3.  "Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."


A.  Mark 13:

B.  1 Corinthians 10:

C.  Matthew 27:

D.  Luke 23:

E.  John 20:


4.  "After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you."


A.  1 Corinthians 12:

B. Romans 15:

C.  Luke 20:

D.  Acts 23:

E.  John 17: 


5.  “God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers.  Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way."


A.  1 Peter 3:

B.  Romans 10:

C.  Colossians 2:

D.  Hebrews 12:

E.  Matthew 5:


6.  "I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come," says the LORD Almighty."


A.  Hosea 7:

B.  Zechariah 11:

C.  Amos 5:

D.  Ezekiel 15:

E.  Malachi 3:


7.  "Listen to the word of the Lord, people of Jacob—all you families of Israel!'


A.  Numbers 5:

B.  2 Kings 10:

C.  Joel 3:

D.  Isaiah 18:

E.  Jeremiah 2:


8.  "May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord."


A.  James 5:

B.  Luke 8:

C.  Philippians 3:

D.  Romans 10:

E.  2 Peter 1:


9.  "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?"


A.  1 John 5:

B.  Ephesians 3:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  Romans 8:

E.  Hebrews 12:


10.  "I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."


A.  Matthew 20:

B.  Mark 15:

C.  John 21:

D.  Acts 27:

E.  Luke 24: 


11.  "What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don't they come from your desires that battle within you?"


A.  Galatians 6:

B.  Romans 13:

C.  Matthew 21:

D.  2 Corinthians 10:

E.  James 4:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...