Friday 25 February 2022

Obedience to God always comes first!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Deuteronomy 26:

2.  Genesis 22:

3.  Deuteronomy 11:

4.  Deuteronomy 5:

5.  James 4:

6.  Proverbs 3:

7.  Acts 5:

8.  Psalm 119:

9.  Matthew 7:


1.  "And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”


2.  "And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand."


3.  “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."


4.  "My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you."


5.  "My eyes long for your salvation and for the fulfillment of your righteous promise. Deal with your servant according to your steadfast love, and teach me your statutes. I am your servant; give me understanding, that I may know your testimonies! It is time for the Lord to act, for your law has been broken. Therefore I love your commandments above gold, above fine gold."


6.  "And the Lord has declared today that you are a people for his treasured possession, as he has promised you, and that you are to keep all his commandments, and that he will set you in praise and in fame and in honor high above all nations that he has made, and that you shall be a people holy to the Lord your God, as he promised.”


7.  “See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse: the blessing, if you obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, and the curse, if you do not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside from the way that I am commanding you today, to go after other gods that you have not known."


8.  "You shall walk in all the way that the Lord your God has commanded you, that you may live, and that it may go well with you, and that you may live long in the land that you shall possess."


9.  "And in your offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed my voice.”


10.  "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...