Friday 25 February 2022

Always trust the Lord!!

 Match A with the correct answer in B:


 
A.

 
1.  2 Corinthians 6:
2.  Isaiah 49:
3.  Psalm 54:
4.  Ephesians 3:
5.  Galatians 8:
6.  Luke 11:
7.  Isaiah 41:
8.  Psalm 115:
9.  Luke 9:
10.  James 3:
11.  Psalm 28:
12.  Psalm 40:
13.  Psalm 146:
14.  Matthew 10:
15.  Mark 15:
16.  Acts 10:
17.  Psalm 35:
18.  Acts 3:
19.  Psalm 119:
20.  Psalm 70:
21.  Hebrews 13:
22.  James 2:
23.  Psalm 33:

 
B.

 
1.  "But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the LORD their God."

2.  "Give me a helping hand, for I have chosen to follow your commandments. "

3.  "You are my helper and my savior; O LORD, do not delay."

4.  "I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and he turned to me and heard me cry."

5.  "The LORD is my strength and shield.  I trust him with all my heart.  He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.  I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."

6.  "O Israel, trust the LORD! He is your helper and your shield."

7.  "At just the right time, I heard you.  On the day of salvation, I helped you.  Indeed, the "right time" is now.  Today is the day of salvation."

8.  "For I hold you by your right hand - I, the LORD your God.  And I say to you, 'Don't be afraid.  I am here to help you."

9.  "But God is my helper.  The LORD keeps me alive!"

10.  "At just the right time,  I will respond to you.  On the day of salvation I will help you.  I will protect you and give you to the people as my covenant with them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...