Monday 20 December 2021

The Word Of God is food for the soul!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Joshua 1:

2.  Proverbs 30:

3.  Proverbs 4:

4.  Proverbs 2:

5.  John 10:

6.  Mark 15:

7.  Galatians 2:

8.  Hebrews 12:

9.  Exodus 20:

10.  James 1:

11.  1 Peter 5:

12.  Psalm 111:

13.  Romans 12:

14.  Ephesians 1:

15.  Acts 20:

16.  Proverbs 15:

17.  Psalm 130:

18.  John 1:

19.  1 Peter 1:

20.  Psalm 119:

21.  Joshua 10:

22.  Matthew 25:

23.  Jeremiah 23:

24.  John 15:


B.  


1.  "For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end. Your new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God.  As the Scriptures say,“People are like grass; their beauty is like a flower in the field. The grass withers and the flower fades.  But the word of the Lord remains forever.”


2.  “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."


3.  "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."


4.  "Be good to your servant, that I may live and obey your word.  Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions."


5.  "Is not my word like fire, declares the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?"


6.  "Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do."


7.  "Every word of God proves true.  He is a shield to all who come to him for protection.  Do not add to his words, or he may rebuke you and expose you as a liar."


8.  "Get wisdom; develop good judgment.  Don’t forget my words or turn away from them."


9.  "My child, listen to what I say, and treasure my commands.  Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding.  Cry out for insight, and ask for understanding.  Search for them as you would for silver; seek them like hidden treasures.  Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge of God.  For the Lord grants wisdom! From his mouth come knowledge and understanding."


10.  "If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken."


11.  "I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him.  I have put my hope in his word."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...