Monday 20 December 2021

Be in God's Will!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "I delight to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.”


A.  Psalm 88:

B.  Psalm 110:

C.  Psalm 90:

D.  Psalm 40:

E.  Psalm 112:


2.  "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God."


A.  Titus 2:

B.  Ephesians 6:

C.  Romans 10:

D.  James 5:

E.  Colossians 3:


3.  "Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


A.  Acts 10:

B.  Hebrews 7:

C.  Matthew 20:

D.  Romans 15:

E.  Ephesians 5:


4.  “For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ."


A.  1 Timothy 5:

B.  James 3:

C.  Romans 11:

D.  Mark 8:

E.  1 Corinthians 2:


5.  "For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God."


A.  Hebrews 12:

B.  Matthew 20:

C.  Luke 22:

D.  John 15:

E.  Romans 8:


6.  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."


A.  Mark 13:

B.  Romans 15:

B.  Hebrews 12:

D.  Luke 17:

E.  John 14:


7.  "For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”


A.  Ephesians 5:

B.  Mark 13:

C.  Acts 20:

D.  Matthew 10:

E.  John 6:


8.  "And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”


A.  Acts 27:

B.  Luke 22:

C.  John 10:

D.  Mark 15:

E.  Matthew 26:


9.  "Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”


A.  Hebrews 13:

B.  Romans 10:

C.  James 5:

D.  1 Corinthians 15:

E.  Matthew 9:


10.  "The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing."


A.  Amos 5:

B.  Hosea 10:

C.  Zechariah 13:

D.  Exodus 22:

E.  Zephaniah 3:


11.  "So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it."


A.  Ezekiel 47:

B.  Numbers 30:

C.  Exodus 40:

D.  Isaiah 55:

E.  Jeremiah 50:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...