Wednesday 15 December 2021

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD."


A.  Jeremiah 37:

B.  Ezekiel 45:

C.  Exodus 38:

D.  2 Chronicles 33:

E.  Isaiah 55:


2.  "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."


A.  James 3:

B.  1 John 2:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  1 Peter 5:

E.  Galatians 1:


3.  "Regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David."


A.  Ephesians 2:

B.  Acts 8:

C.  1 Corinthians 10:

D.  1 John 5:

E.  Romans 1:


4.  "The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you – they are full of the Spirit and life."


A.  Mark 10:

B.  Matthew 22:

C.  Luke 15:

D.  Hebrews 12:

E.  John 6:


5.  "For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar.  My name is the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.  And I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely in my hand.  I stretched out the sky like a canopy and laid the foundations of the earth.  I am the one who says to Israel, ‘You are my people!’”


A.  Jeremiah 50:

B.  Ezekiel 38:

C.  Deuteronomy 30:

D.  Isaiah 51:

E.  Numbers 30:


6.  "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole." 


A.  1 Peter 2:

B.  2 Thessalonians 1:

C.  1 Timothy 3:

D.  James 5:

E.  Galatians 3:


7.  "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it."


A.  Hosea 13:

B.  Joshua 15:

C.  Amos 9:

D.  Zechariah 12:

E.  Malachi 3:


8.  "Who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance."


A.  1 Timothy 3:

B.  2 Corinthians 10:

C.  Mark 8:

D.  1 Thessalonians 5:

E.  1 Peter 1:


9.  "The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person.” But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit."


A.  Romans 10:

B.  John 20:

C.  Luke 21:

D.  Acts 23:

E.  1 Corinthians 15:


10.  "Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death – that is, the devil."


A.  1 Timothy 1:

B.  1 Peter 3:

C.  Galatians 6:

D.  James 5:

E.  Hebrews 2:


11.  "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.' "


A.  Acts 27:

B.  John 20:

C.  Mark 15:

D.  Luke 22:

E.  Matthew 25:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...