Wednesday 15 December 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 140:

3.  Psalm 69:

4.  Psalm 79:

5.  Psalm 44:

6.  Psalm 51:

7.  Psalm 85:

8.  Psalm 68:

9.  Psalm 36:

10.  Psalm 46:


1.  "You forgave the iniquity of Your people; You covered all their sin."


2.  "Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you."


3.  "God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.


4.  "Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds. His name is the Lord—rejoice in his presence!"


5.  "O continue Your lovingkindness to those who know You, And Your righteousness to the upright in heart."


6.  "Surely righteous people are praising your name; the godly will live in your presence."


7.  "Then I will praise God’s name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving."


8.  "The law of Your mouth is better to me Than thousands of gold and silver pieces."


9.  "I will praise you seven times a day because all your regulations are just.  Those who love your instructions have great peace and do not stumble.  I long for your rescue, Lord, so I have obeyed your commands.  I have obeyed your laws, for I love them very much.  Yes, I obey your commandments and laws because you know everything I do."


10.  "Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of Your name; And deliver us and forgive our sins for Your name’s sake."


11.  "Would not God find this out? For He knows the secrets of the heart."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...