Monday 25 October 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 39:

2.  Psalm 121:

3.  Psalm 89:

4.  Psalm 145:

5.  Psalm 84:

6.  Psalm 85:

7.  Psalm 27:

8.  Psalm 45:

9.  Psalm 42:

10.  Psalm 86:


1.  "For Your lovingkindness toward me is great, And You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol."


2.  "Gird Your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One, In Your splendor and Your majesty!"


3.  "Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again—my Savior and 6 my God!"


4.  "Though a host encamp against me, My heart will not fear; Though war arise against me, In spite of this I shall be confident."


5.  "And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you."


6.  "There is no one like You among the gods, O Lord, Nor are there any works like Yours."


7.  "And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you."


8.  "The highest angelic powers stand in awe of God.  He is far more awesome than all who surround his throne.  O Lord God of Heaven’s Armies! Where is there anyone as mighty as you, O Lord? You are entirely faithful."


9.  "Everyone will share the story of your wonderful goodness; they will sing with joy about your righteousness.  The Lord is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.  The Lord is good to everyone.  He showers compassion on all his creation."


10.  "For the Lord God is our sun and our shield.  He gives us grace and glory.  The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.  O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, what joy for those who trust in you."


11.  "Truth springs up from the earth, and righteousness smiles down from heaven.  Yes, the Lord pours down his blessings.  Our land will yield its bountiful harvest.  Righteousness goes as a herald before him, preparing the way for his steps."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...