Monday 25 October 2021

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own."


A.  James 5:

B.  Titus 1:

C.  Colossians 2:

D.  1 Corinthians 6:

E.  1 Peter 3:


2.  "For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost." 


A.  Mark 15:

B.  Acts 23:

C.  Matthew 20:

D.  John 17:

E.  Luke 19:


3.  "And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."


A.  Acts 25:

B.  Luke 20:

C.  Romans 15:

D.  Mark 10:

E.  Matthew 28:


4.  "Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess."


A.  Romans 10:

B.  Acts 17:

C.  Luke 20:

D.  John 13:

E.  Hebrews 4:


5.  "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


A.  1 Kings 10:

B.  Joshua 15:

C.  2 Samuel 8:

D.  Judges 19:

E.  2 Chronicles 7:


6.  "Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is."


A.  1 Timothy 5:

B.  James 1:

C.  1 Peter 2:

D.  Ephesians 5:

E.  1 John 3:


7.  "But in fact, Christ has been raised from the dead. He is the first of a great harvest of all who have died."


A.  Hebrews 13:

B.  Matthew 20:

C.  John 10:

D.  1 Corinthians 15:

E.  Luke 20:


8.  "Very truly I tell you, all who have faith in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."


A.  Matthew 23:

B.  Mark 15:

C.  Luke 17:

D.  John 14:

E.  Acts 21:


9.  "This is the Good News about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God.  It began just as the prophet Isaiah had written:

“Look, I am sending my messenger ahead of you,

    and he will prepare your way.

He is a voice shouting in the wilderness,

‘Prepare the way for the Lord’s coming!

    Clear the road for him!’ ”


A.  James 5:

B.  Galatians 6:

C.  Colossians 3:

D.  1 Thessalonians 5:

E.  Mark 1:


10.  "Yes, and everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution."


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  1 John 1:

C.  James 2:

D.  Galatians 6:

E.  2 Timothy 3:


11.  "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit – fruit that will last – and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you."


A.  Mark 10:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  2 Corinthians 10:

D.  John 15:

E.  Romans 11:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...