Saturday 25 September 2021

Psalms!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Your word is very pure, Therefore Your servant loves it."


A.  Psalm 130:

B.  Psalm 78:

C.  Psalm 102:

D.  Psalm 119:

E.  Psalm 90:


2.  "The heavens will praise Your wonders, O Lord; Your faithfulness also in the assembly of the holy ones."


A.  Psalm 122:

B.  Psalm 110:

C.  Psalm 27:

D.  Psalm 70:

E.  Psalm 89:


3.  "Sing praises to God, sing praises; Sing praises to our King, sing praises."


A.  Psalm 55:

B.  Psalm 18:

C.  Psalm 135:

D.  Psalm 111:

E.  Psalm 47:


4.  "Praise the Lord from the earth, Sea monsters and all deeps."


A.  Psalm 130:

B.  Psalm 105:

C.  Psalm 90:

D.  Psalm 35:

E.  Psalm 148:


5.  "Then I will praise God’s name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving.  For this will please the Lord more than sacrificing cattle, more than presenting a bull with its horns and hooves."


A.  Psalm 88:

B.  Psalm 145:

C.  Psalm 71:

D.  Psalm 69:

E.  Psalm 133:


6.  "The Lord is my strength and shield.  I trust him with all my heart.  He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."


A.  Psalm 110:

B.  Psalm 85:

C.  Psalm 122:

D.  Psalm 15:

E.  Psalm 28:


7.  "That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever."


A.  Psalm 112:

B.  Psalm 101:

C.  Psalm 88:

D.  Psalm 137:

E.  Psalm 30:


8.  "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life."


A.  Psalm 145:

B.  Psalm 118:

C.  Psalm 70:

D.  Psalm 52:

E.  Psalm 139:


9.  "I love you, Lord; you are my strength.  The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."


A.  Psalm 108:

B.  Psalm 55:

C.  Psalm 119:

D.  Psalm 131:

E.  Psalm 18:


10.  "For the honor of your name, O Lord, forgive my many, many sins.  Who are those who fear the Lord? He will show them the path they should choose.  They will live in prosperity, and their children will inherit the land."


A.  Psalm 122:

B.  Psalm 111:

C.  Psalm 130:

D.  Psalm 13:

E.  Psalm 25:


11.  "With every bone in my body I will praise him: “Lord, who can compare with you? Who else rescues the helpless from the strong? Who else protects the helpless and poor from those who rob them?”


A.  Psalm 70:

B.  Psalm 119:

C.  Psalm 125:

D.  Psalm 35:

E.  Psalm 107:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...