Saturday 25 September 2021

Bible Notes!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 6:

2.  Romans 8:

3.  John 5:

4.  Jeremiah 17:

5.  1 John 4:

6.  1 John 2:

7.  1 Peter 2:

8.  John 10:

9.  James 4:

10.  John 14:


1.  "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."


2.  "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." 


3.  "He himself bore our sins" in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; "by his wounds you have been healed." 


4.  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."


5.  "All whom the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away."


6.  "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans."


7.  "For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters."


8.  "Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does." 


9.  "But I, the Lord, search all hearts and examine secret motives.  I give all people their due rewards, according to what their actions deserve.”


10.  "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God."


11.  "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If you love the world, love for the Father is not in you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...