Tuesday 6 July 2021

Find your strength in the Lord!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Romans 5:

2.  Psalm 59:

3.  Matthew 17:

4.  Galatians 6:

5.  Psalm 118:

6.  1 Chronicles 29:

7.  Zechariah 4:

8.  Psalm 22:

9.  Psalm 119:

10.  1 Peter 5:



1.  "But you, O Lord, do not be far off! O you my help, come quickly to my aid!"



2.  "Both riches and honor come from you, and you rule over all. In your hand are power and might, and in your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all."



3.  "And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you."



4.  "Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts."



5.  "My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to your word!"



6.  "And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us."



7.  "He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”



8.  "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up."



9.  "But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress."



10.  "O my Strength, I will watch for you, for you, O God, are my fortress."



11.  "The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"



12.  "So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God - all because of what our Lord Jesus Christ has done for us in making us friends of God."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...