Tuesday 6 July 2021

Discipleship!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Matthew 28:

2.  John 3:

3.  1 Peter 2:

4.  Matthew 10:

5.  John 8:

6.  Matthew 16:

7.  Romans 12:

8.  Acts 20:

9.  John 13:

10.  Matthew 4:



1.  “A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master."



2.  "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."



3.  "But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."



4.  "And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”



5.  "Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them."



6.  "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."



7.  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."



8.  "For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps."



9.  "So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples."



10.  "So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household."



11.  "Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...