Friday 7 May 2021

The Lord is on my side!!

 Find the verses in:


 
1.  John 10:
2.  1 Peter 1:
3.  Psalm 18:
4.  John 17:
5.  Psalm 27:
6.  Genesis 15:
7.  Numbers 6:
8.  1 Samuel 2:
9.  Psalm 23:

 
1.  "Some time later, the LORD spoke to Abram in a vision and said to him, "Do not be afraid, Abram, for I will protect you, and your reward will be great."


2.  "May the LORD bless you and protect you."


3.  "He will protect his faithful ones, but the wicked will disappear in darkness.  No one will succeed by strength alone."


4.  "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."


5.  "The LORD is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?"


6.  "The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."


7.  "During my time here, I protect them by the power of the name you gave me.  I guarded them so that not one was lost, except the one headed for destruction, as the Scriptures foretold."


8.  "And through your faith, God is protecting you by his power until you receive this salvation, which is ready to be revealed on the last day for all to see."


9.  "I give them eternal life, and they will never perish.  No one can snatch them away from me."


10.  "Now I am departing from the world; they are staying in this world, but I am coming to you.  Holy Father, you have given me your name, now protect them by the power of your name so that they will be united just as we are."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...