Monday 24 May 2021

The Cost of Following Jesus!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


A.  Mark 11:

B.  Hebrews 8:

C.  1 Peter 3:

D.  Galatians 2:

E.  James 5:



2.  "And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me."


A.  Romans 15:

B.  Hebrews 13:

C.  1 Corinthians 8:

D.  Luke 11:

E.  Matthew 10:



3.  "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."


A.  Ephesians 3:

B.  Luke 10:

C.  Titus 2:

D.  Romans 11:

E.  2 Corinthians 5:



4.  "A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone when he is fully trained will be like his teacher."


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  1 Peter 3:

C.  Acts 11:

D.  Hebrews 9:

E.  Luke 6:



5.  "Now great crowds accompanied him, and he turned and said to them, “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple. Whoever does not bear his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple."


A.  Matthew 23:

B.  John 18:

C.  James 5:

D.  Mark 13:

E.  Luke 14:



6.  "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."


A.  James 5:

B.  Colossians 2:

C.  1 Timothy 1:

D.  Romans 6:

E.  1 Thessalonians 3:



7.  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."


A.  Acts 10:

B.  Mark 7:

C.  1 Peter 5:

D.  1 John 3:

E.  John 3:



8.  "You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God."


A.  Colossians 3:

B.  James 4:

C.  Luke 10:

D.  Romans 9:

E.  1 John 5:



9.  "And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."


A.  Matthew 17:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  2 Corinthians 5:

D.  John 10:

E.  Mark 8:



10.  "But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God."


A.  Job 20:

B.  Isaiah 50:

C.  Joshua 10:

D.  Ruth 1:

E.  Esther 5:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...