Monday 24 May 2021

It is all about Jesus!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 15:

2.  Luke 5:

3.  Luke 9:

4.  John 1:

5.  1 John 5:

6.  Ephesians 2:

7.  John 6:

8.  Romans 5:

9.  Zechariah 9:



1.  “You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.”



2.  “Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”



3.  “But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.”



4.  “If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.”



5.  “If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.”



6.  “Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.”



7.  “Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”



8.  “No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.”



9.  “I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”



10.  “We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.”



11.  “Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...