Wednesday 5 May 2021

Psalms!!

 Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 143:

2.  Psalm 104:

3.  Psalm 97:

4.  Psalm 93:

5.  Psalm 71:

6.  Psalm 1:

7.  Psalm 19:

8.  Psalm 32:

9.  Psalm 111:

10.  Psalm 23:

11.  Psalm 130:

12.  Psalm 42:

13.  Psalm 89:


1.  "But they delight in the law of the LORD, meditating on it day and night."


2.  "For the LORD watches over the path of the godly, but the path of the wicked leads to destruction."


3.  "The instructions of the LORD are perfect, reviving the soul.  The decrees of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple."


4.  "Reverence for the LORD is pure, lasting forever.  The laws of the LORD are true; each one is fair."


5.  "They are warning to your servant, a great reward for those who obey them."


6.  "Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight!


7.  "He causes us to remember his wonderful works.  How gracious and merciful is our LORD!"


8.  "But you offer forgiveness,  that we might learn to fear you."


9.  "He renews my strength.  He guides me along the right paths, bringing honor to his name."


10.  "Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever."


11.  "But each day the LORD pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life."


12.  "Powerful is your arm! Strong is your hand! Your right hand is lifted high in glorious strength."


13.  "O LORD God of Heaven's Armies! Where is there anyone as mighty as you, O LORD? You are entirely faithful."


14.  "But mightier than the violent raging of the seas, mightier than the breakers on the shore - the LORD above is mightier than these!"


15.  "I will praise your mighty deeds, O Sovereign LORD.  I will tell everyone that you alone are just."


16.  "Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the highest heavens.  You have done such wonderful things.  Who can compare with you, O God?"


17.  "Dark clouds surround him.  Righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne."


18.  "The heavens proclaims his righteousness; every nation sees his glory."


19.  "I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence!"


20.  "Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.  May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...