Monday 1 March 2021

The Lord is righteous and victorious!!

 Find the verses in:

 

1.  Zechariah 9:

2.  Jeremiah 1:

3.  Jeremiah 20:

4.  Psalm 89:

5.  Psalm 98:

6.  Zechariah 10:

7.  Psalm 18:

8.  Isaiah 54:

9.  Exodus 15:


1.  "The LORD has announced his victory and has revealed his righteousness to every nation."

 

2.  "You right hand, O LORD, is glorious in power.  Your right hand, O LORD, smashes the enemy."

 

3.  "You have given me your shield of victory.  Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great."

 

4.  "Powerful is your arm! Strong is your hand! Your right hand is lifted high in glorious strength."

 

5.  "Whoever attacks you will go down in defeat."

 

6.  "But the LORD stands beside me like a great warrior.  Before him my persecutors will stumble.  They cannot defeat me.  They will fail and be thoroughly humiliated.  Their dishonor will never be forgotten."

 

7.  "They will be like mighty warriors in battle, trampling their enemies in the mud under their feet.  Since the LORD is with them as they fight, they will overthrow even the enemy's horsemen."

 

8.  "They will fight you, but they will fail.  For I am with you, and I will take care of you. I, the LORD, have spoken!"

 

9.  "Sing a new song to the LORD, for he has done wonderful deeds.  His right hand has won a mighty victory; his holy arm has shown his saving power!"

 

10.  "Rejoice, O people of Zion! Shout triumph, O people of Jerusalem! Look, your king is coming to you.  He is righteous and victorious, yet he is humble, riding on a donkey - riding on a donkey's colt."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...