Monday 1 March 2021

The Lord is like a father to His children!!

 Match A with the correct answer in B: 



A.


1.  John 17:
2.  John 5:
3.  Matthew 11:
4.  Jeremiah 53:
5.  Psalm 77:
6.  Galatians 3:
7.  Luke 22:
8.  Mark 9:
9.  1 Peter 3:
10.  James 8:
11.  John 20:
12.  2 Corinthians 1:
13.  Matthew 6:
14.  Luke 11:
15.  Ephesians 3:
16.  Matthew 20:
17.  John 10:
18.  Psalm 131:
19.  Numbers 12:
20.  Hebrews 10:
21.  1 Corinthians 8:
22.  Isaiah 64:
23..  Psalm 103:
 

B.


1.  "But for us, There is one God, the Father, by whom all things were created, and for whom we live.  And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things were created, and through whom we live."


2.  "And yet, O LORD, you are our Father.  We are the clay, and you are the potter.  We all are formed by your hand."


3.  "The LORD is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him."


4.  "All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.  God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort."


5.  "Look at the birds.  They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them.  And aren't you far more valuable to him that they are?"


6.  "So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him."


7.  "My Father has entrusted everything to me.  No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."


8.  "But Jesus replied, "My Father is always working, and so am I."


9.  "Now I am departing from the world; they are staying in this world, but I am coming to you.  Holy Father, you have given me your name, now protect them by the power of your name so that they will be united just as we are."


10.  "Don't cling to me," Jesus said, "for I haven't yet ascended to the Father.  But go and find my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...