Tuesday 16 February 2021

Word and Faith are going together!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word."


A.  Psalm 133:

B.  Psalm 90:

C.  Psalm 30:

D.  Psalm 25:

E.  Psalm 119:



2.  "So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."


A.  Exodus 20:

B.  Deuteronomy 30:

C.  Joshua 10:

D.  Jeremiah 37:

E.  Isaiah 55:



3.  "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."


A.  Mark 10:

B.  Luke 17:

C.  Romans 13:

D.  Hebrews 8:

E.  John 15:



4.  "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him."


A.  Job 25:

B.  Daniel 10:

C.  Amos 7:

D.  Proverbs 30:

E.  Isaiah 57:



5.  "Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts."


A.  Matthew 10:

B.  Galatians 5:

C.  1 Thessalonians 2:

D.  James 1:

E.  Colossians 3:



6.  "I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope."


A.  Psalm 77:

B.  Psalm 145:

C.  Psalm 27:

D.  Psalm 125:

E.  Psalm 130:



7.  "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."


A.  James 5:

B.  2 Corinthians 12:

C.  Matthew 21:

D.  Hebrews 7:

E.  Mark 11:



8.  "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love."


A.  Luke 15:

B.  Galatians 6:

C.  James 2:

D.  1 Peter 5:

E.  Ephesians 3:



9.  "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."


A.  Hebrews 10:

B.  Romans 15:

C.  John 18:

D.  1 Corinthians 12:

E.  Acts 23:



10.  "Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”


A.  1 Corinthians 15:

B.  Mark 12:

C.  Matthew 20:

D.  Luke 17:

E.  John 11:



11.  "Because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance."


A.  Colossians 3:

B.  Ephesians 5:

C.  2 Thessalonians 1:

D.  James 1:

E.  Mark 8:



12.  " ‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”


A.  1 Timothy 5:

B.  Luke 12:

C.  Acts 15:

D.  John 10:

E.  Mark 9:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...