Tuesday 16 February 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:



1.  Psalm 23:

2.  Psalm 104:

3.  Psalm 78:

4.  Psalm 119:

5.  Psalm 91:

6.  Psalm 8:

7.  Psalm 37:

8.  Psalm 34:

9.  Psalm 147:



1.  "Open my eyes, that I may behold Wonderful things from Your law."



2.  "Trust in the Lord and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness."



3.  "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, And rescues them."



4.  "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."



5.  "Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."



6.  "The steps of a man are established by the Lord, And He delights in his way."



7.  "O Lord, how many are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all; The earth is full of Your possessions."



8.  "Listen, O my people, to my instruction; Incline your ears to the words of my mouth."



9.  “He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him."



10.  "The sum of Your word is truth, And every one of Your righteous ordinances is everlasting."



11.  "Yet You have made him a little lower than God, And You crown him with glory and majesty!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...