Monday 8 February 2021

The Lord is robed with honor and majesty!!

 Find the verses in:


1.  John 17:

2.  John 10:

3.  Psalm 118:

4.  Isaiah 43:

5.  Psalm 104:

6.  Job 22:

7.  Isaiah 64:

8.  Psalm 89:


 

1.  "For since the world began, no ear has heard and no eye has seen a God like you."

 

2.  "The highest angelic powers stand in awe of God.  He is far more awesome than all who surround his throne."

 

3.  "God is so great - higher than the heavens, higher than the farthest stars."

 

4.  "Let all that I am praise the LORD. You are robed with honor and majesty."

 

5.  "I, yes, I am the LORD, and there is no other Savior."

 

6.  "You are my God, and I will praise you! "You are my God, and I will exalt you!"

 

7.  "But if I do this work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don't believe me.  Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father."

 

8.  "For eternity to eternity I am God.  No one can snatch anyone out of my hand.  No one can undo what I have done."

 

9.  "I pray that they will all be  one, just as you and I are one - as you are in me, Father, and I am in you.  And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me."

 

10.  "And this is the way to have eternal life - to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...