Monday 8 February 2021

Draw near to the Lord and listen to Him!!

 Find the verses in:


 

1.  Isaiah 51:
2.  1 Samuel 15:
3.  Ezekiel 3:
4.  Isaiah 34:
5.  Isaiah 48:
6.  Deuteronomy 6:
7.  Mark 12:
8.  Proverbs 3:
9.  Exodus 15:
10.  1 Kings 3:


1.  “Hear, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is one!"



2.  "Jesus replied, "The most important commandment is this: 'Listen, O Israel! The LORD our God is the one and only LORD.  And you must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.' "



3.  "So give Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people to discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?”



4.  "In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."



5.  "And He said, “If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the Lord your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the Lord, am your healer.”



6.  "But Samuel replied, “What is more pleasing to the LORD: your burnt offerings and sacrifices or your obedience to his the voice? Listen! Obedience is better than sacrifice, and submission is better than offering the fat of rams."



7.  “Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, You people in whose heart is My law: Do not fear the reproach of men, Nor be afraid of their insults."



8.  "Draw near, O nations, to hear; and listen, O peoples! Let the earth and all it contains hear, and the world and all that springs from it."


9.  “Pay attention to Me, O My people, And give ear to Me, O My nation; For a law will go forth from Me, And I will set My justice for a light of the peoples."



10.  “Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called; I am He, I am the first, I am also the last."



11.  "Moreover, He said to me, “Son of man, take into your heart all My words which I will speak to you and listen closely."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...