Wednesday 3 February 2021

The Lord is my light and my salvation!!

 Find the verses in: 


 

1.  Philippians 4:
2.  Romans 8:
3.  Psalm 16:
4.  2 Timothy 1:
5.  1 John 4:
6.  Psalm 27:
7.  Luke 18:
8.  Jeremiah 32:
9.  Isaiah 40:
10.  Jeremiah  20:


1.  "because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."


2.  "The Lord is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?"


3.  "O Sovereign Lord! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm.  Nothing is too hard for you!"


4.  "He replied, "What is impossible for people is possible with God."


5.  "If God is for us, who can ever be against us?


6.  "But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.  They will soar high on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary.  They will walk and not faint."


7.  "But the Lord stands beside me like a great warrior."


8.  "Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.


9.  "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."


10.  "I know the Lord is always with me.  I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me."


11.  "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...