Wednesday 3 February 2021

Be a Disciple for Jesus!!

 Find the verses in:


1.  Matthew 10:
2.  Matthew 16:
3.  Matthew 28:
5.  Luke 14:
6.  Mark 8:
7.  Matthew 11:
8.  John 6:
 

1.  "Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.”


2.  “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple.”


3.  "And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.”


4.  “A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master.”


5.  “Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”


6.  “Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”


7.  Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.”


8.  “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”


9.  “And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.”


10.  “So therefore, any one of you who does not renounce all that he has cannot be my disciple.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...