Sunday 3 January 2021

You are called to be a disciple of Christ!!

Find the verses in:



1.  Matthew 5:
2.  Luke 21:
3.  Mark 16:
4.  Mark 10:
5.  1 John 3:
6.  John 14:
7.  John 15:
8.  Acts 20:
9.  John 10:


1.  "In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”


2.  "Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me."


3.  “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever."


4.  "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."


5.  "But before all this they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for my name's sake. This will be your opportunity to bear witness. Settle it therefore in your minds not to meditate beforehand how to answer, for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict."


6.  "Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."


7.  "And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”


8.  "But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."


9.  “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."


10.  "
We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us. So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...