Sunday 3 January 2021

No longer I but Christ in me!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "The saying is trustworthy, for: If we have died with him, we will also live with him"

A.  1 Peter 5:
B.  James 3:
C.  Mark 9:
D.  2 John 1:
E.  2 Timothy 2:


2.  "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."

A.  Acts 18:
B.  Matthew 23:
C.  Hebrews 9:
D.  Galatians 5:
E.  Romans 12:


3.  "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

A.  Hebrews 10:
B.  John 15:
C.  James 3:
D.  1 Thessalonians 2:
E.  Philippians 4:


4.  "For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live."

A.  2 Corinthians 10:
B.  Luke 20:
C.  Matthew 13:
D.  Ephesians 5:
E.  Romans 8:


5.  “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."

A.  Mark 12:
B.  Ephesians 5:
C.  Titus 3:
D.  Colossians 2:
E.  John 15:


6.  "But that is not the way you learned Christ!— assuming that you have heard about him and were taught in him, as the truth is in Jesus, to put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness."

A.  1 Timothy 3:
B.  1 John 5:
C.  Mark 10:
D.  2 Peter 3:
E.  Ephesians 4:


7.  "But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."

A.  James 5:
B.  Matthew 11:
C.  Philippians 2:
D.  Galatians 6:
E.  Titus 3:


8.  "So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, to make you obey its passions. Do not present your members to sin as instruments for unrighteousness, but present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life, and your members to God as instruments for righteousness. For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace."

A.  Acts 11:
B.  John 7:
C.  Hebrews 9:
D.  2 John 1:
E.  Romans 6:


9.  "So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live."

A.  Matthew 10:
B.  2 Thessalonians 1:
C.  1 Timothy 5:
D.  Romans 8:
E.  Colossians 3:


10.  "For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."

A.  Acts 13:
B.  James 5:
C.  2 Corinthians 7:
D.  2 Timothy 1:
E.  Luke 5:


11.  "So you cannot become my disciple without giving up everything you own."

A.  Romans 13:
B.  2 Corinthians 10:
C.  Mark 13:
D.  John 18:
E.  Luke 14:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...