Wednesday 27 January 2021

Stand firm in Faith!!

Find the verses in:


1.  2 Timothy 2:

2.  Colossians 2:

3.  Colossians 1:

4.  Ephesians 6:

5.  2 Corinthians 12:

6.  2 Corinthians 1:

7.  1 John 5:

8.  James 1:

9.  Hebrews 3:

10.  2 Timothy 3:



1.  "Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"


2.  "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds."


3.  "But Christ, as the Son, is in charge of God’s entire house. And we are God’s house, if we keep our courage and remain confident in our hope in Christ."


4.  "Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted."


5.  "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth."


6.  "You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus."


7.  "For though I am absent in body, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the firmness of your faith in Christ."


8.  "May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy."


9.  "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil."


10.  "But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."


11.  "And it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has anointed us."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...