Wednesday 27 January 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 27:

2.  Psalm 91:

3.  Psalm 55:

4.  Psalm 119:

5.  Psalm 71:

6.  Psalm 121:

7.  Psalm 100:

8.  Psalm 1:



1.  "A Psalm for Thanksgiving. Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth."



2.  "Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven."



3.  "But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night."



4.  "I look up to the mountains—does my help come from there?"



5.  "Wait for the Lord; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord."



6.  "One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord And to meditate in His temple."



7.  "For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways."



8.  "Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken."



9.  "In You, O Lord, I have taken refuge; Let me never be ashamed."



10.  "O how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...