Friday 6 November 2020

Walking With Jesus!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  1 John 2:
2.  John 13:
3.  John 15:
4.  John 10:
5.  Psalm 1:
6.  Romans 5:
7.  1 Peter 2:
8.  Colossians 2:
9.  Matthew 11:
10.  Isaiah 41:

 

1.  "For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps."


2.  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


3.  "Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him."


4.  "And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked."


5.  "Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”


6.  "But whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked."


7.  "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”


8.  "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."


9.  "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."


10.  "Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers."


11.  "Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...