Friday 6 November 2020

Walking With God!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  Ephesians 2:
2.  Genesis 5:
3.  Psalm 119:
4.  Zechariah 3:
5.  Galatians 5:
6.  James 4:
7.  Micah 6:
8.  2 Corinthians 5:
9.  Deuteronomy 5:
10.  Genesis 6:
11.  Proverbs 3:

 

1.  "For we walk by faith, not by sight."


2.  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."


3.  "He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"


4.  "You shall walk in all the way that the Lord your God has commanded you, that you may live, and that it may go well with you, and that you may live long in the land that you shall possess."


5.  "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."


6.  "These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation. Noah walked with God."


7.  "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."


8.  "But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh."


9.  "Keep steady my steps according to your promise, and let no iniquity get dominion over me."


10.  "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."


11.  “Thus says the Lord of hosts: If you will walk in my ways and keep my charge, then you shall rule my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you the right of access among those who are standing here."


12.  "Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...