Friday 13 November 2020

Walk with God!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:

 

A.

 

1.  Ephesians 5:
2.  John 15:
3.  Psalm 23:
4.  Jeremiah 30:
5.  Luke 5:
6.  Psalm 70:
7.  Proverbs 12:
8.  Acts 20:
9.  James 5:
10.  Galatians 3:
11.  2 Corinthians 8:
12.  Romans 13:
13.  2 Peter 1:
14.  Ephesians 4:
15.  Psalm 119:
16.  Matthew 28:
17.  Numbers 10:
18.  Revelation 19:
19.  2 Timothy 1:
20.  Genesis 24:
21.  Joshua 1:
22.  Hebrews 11:
23.  1 John 1:

 

B.

 

1.  "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."


2.  "But he said to me, ‘The Lord, before whom I have walked, will send his angel with you and prosper your way. You shall take a wife for my son from my clan and from my father's house."


3.  "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."


4.  "And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him."


5.  "And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."


6.  "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."


7.  "I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called."


8.  “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you."


9.  "Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord!"


10.  "Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...