Friday 13 November 2020

Scripture Notes!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  Psalm 119:
2.  Isaiah 12:
3.  Isaiah 40:
4.  Habakkuk 3:
5.  Matthew 6:
6.  Matthew 19:
7.  Psalm 37:
8.  Psalm 71:
9.  Psalm 38:
10.  Psalm 46:



1.  “The salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; he is their stronghold in the time of trouble.”‍


2.  “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling.”‍


3.  “With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come; I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.”‍


4.  “My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to your word!”‍


5.  “On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased.”‍


6.  “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.”‍


7.   "Give me understanding and I will obey your instructions; I will put them into practice with all my heart."


8.  “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”‍


9.  “GOD, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer’s; he makes me tread on my high places. To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments.”‍


10.  “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”‍


11.  “But Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’”‍


12.  "Those who love your instructions have great peace and do not stumble."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...