Tuesday 6 October 2020

Strength and Faith!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:

 

A.

 

1.  1 Corinthians 2:
2.  Ephesians 1:
3.  Romans 15:
4.  James 3:
5.  Jeremiah 29:
6.  Psalm 90:
7.  Exodus 11:
8.  Matthew 20:
9.  Romans 8:
10.  1 Kings 20:
11.  Psalm 33:
12.  Proverbs 18:
13.  2 Chronicles 32:
14.  Matthew 17:
15.  1 Timothy 6:
16.  Romans 4:
17.  Acts 19:
18.  Joshua 10:
19.  Mark 15:
20.  Galatians 3:  
21.  Psalm 77:
22.  Isaiah 12:
23.  Psalm 18:
24.  Philippians 4:

B.


1.  "You are the God who works wonders; You have made known Your strength among the peoples."


2.  "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."


3.  “Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation.”


4.  "The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."


5.  "and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might."


6.  "so that your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God."


7.  "but with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles.”
 

8.  "And He *said to them, “Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you."


9.  "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."


10.  "yet, with respect to the promise of God, he did not waver in unbelief but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God."


11.  "Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...