Tuesday 6 October 2020

Christ in me!! I am in Christ!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  Philippians 3:
2.  Ephesians 4:
3.  2 Corinthians 12:
4.  Philippians 4:
5.  John 15:
6.  2 Corinthians 5:
7.  Deuteronomy 7:
8.  Exodus 19:
9.  Genesis 1:
10.  1 Peter 2:

 

1.  “Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.”


2.  “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.”


3.  “Now if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, you will be My treasured possession out of all the nations–for the whole earth is Mine.”


4.  “For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His prized possession, above all peoples on the face of the earth.”


5.  “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.


6.  “But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior. He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring everything under his control.”


7.  “I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.”


8.  “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”


9.  “That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”


10.  “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”


11.  “and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...